Sunday, March 31, 2013

After Break Bonanza: Logic Disputes

Personally i want to see the pope's cage match.
Bet you can guess this came from Zach Weinersmith over at SMBC without me telling you. 
In all the years that people have been discussing god, theology and Christ  it is notable that we have precisely no accepted proof on the nature of god. What gives? You would think that after some thousands of years the logic or mathematics of this would have become one way or the other at least. I mean, shouldn't something so fundamental show up in the most fundamental of all of things, logic, math or physics? I suppose to me, that  none of these disciplines can offer me a solid argument on what's going on up there with beardy is a pretty troubling thing. Christ lived, and was real (at least that is the accepted theory), yet the people of his time couldn't figure him out. So what gives? Why isn't this much simpler? And what would happen to all of us i we knew one way or the other? In continuing with the feast for thought I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment